Matz-Erreka-Fixing Elements offers the market a wide range of fastening solutions for critical joints in structures, installations and machinery with demanding safety requirements. The company is also part of MONDRAGON, one of the leading business groups in Europe.
A deep commitment to quality and a continuous investment in innovation and technology are the bases of our approved quality system and our certifications in accordance with the main standards for high-strength structural bolting assemblies.
Matz-Erreka-Fixing Elements also actively participates in European forums for debating and defining Standards, and develops R&D projects in collaboration with customers and Technology Centres.
This enables us to constantly update our technical knowledge of the critical aspects of our products.
Matz-Erreka-Fixing Elements supplies high-performance fasteners for critical joints.
These fasteners are either standardised, as per the DIN, ISO, AFNOR, ASTM or other standards, or can be specially made according to customers’ specifications.
Matz-Erreka-Fixing Elements is a reference company for the supply of bolting assemblies for joining wind tower sections.
This range consists of HV heavy hex structural bolts with pre-lubricated nuts and washers according to EN 14399-1/4/6 (M12-M36) and DIN 6914/5/6 - DASt Richtlinie 021 (M39-M64), hot dip galvanized.
References: GE, Gamesa, Alstom, Nordex, Vestas, Siemens, Acciona, enercon, ….
Matz-Erreka-Fixing Elements manufactures a wide range of studs and bolts for fixing hub/bearing and bearing/blade joints.
We also supply a variety of nacelle fixing elements, according to the specific needs of each customer and each joint.
Matz-Erreka-Fixing Elements completes its offer for the wind power sector with studs, pins, rods and anchor bolts of different lengths and diameters for wind turbine foundations.
- Diameters: up to M72
- Bolts up to 700 mm.
- Pins, studs, rods and anchor bolts up to 6.000mm
- As per the ISO 898-1 standard: 12.9, 10.9, 8.8, etc.
- As per the EN 10269 standard: 42CrMo4 QT, 21CrMoV57 QT, etc.
- As per the ASTM standard: Grades 5, 8, B7, L7, B16, etc.
- To customer specifications.
- Materials: Alloyed and stainless steels (EN 10083-1-2-3, EN 10088-1-2-3, etc.)
- All type of anti-corrosion coatings: hot dip galvanizing, Dacromet, Geomet, Delta-tone, Delta-seal, Delta-protect, phosphating, trivalent zinc-plating, etc. (ISO 10683, ISO 10684, ISO 4042, etc.)
- Impact strength at low temperatures: -20ºC, -40ºC, -50ºC.